USED APPLIANCE GUARANTEE!
For 180 days from the date of purchase, when this major appliance is operated and maintained according to manufacturer specifications, Standard TV & Appliance will replace the defective unit with a another unit if available after the customer reselects. If not available then Standard reserves the right to repair the appliance or refund the customer.
Items not included with Standard TV and Appliance repair on guaranteed appliances:
- Service calls to correct the installation of your major appliance, to instruct you how to use your major appliance, to replace or repair house fuses or to correct house wiring or plumbing.
- Service calls to repair or replace appliance light bulbs, air filters or water filters. Those consumable parts are excluded from warranty coverage.
- Repairs when your major appliance is used for other than normal, single-family household use. This warranty is not valid for products used in commercial applications, rental properties, or multi-family housing.
- Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, acts of God, improper installation, installation not in accordance with electrical or plumbing codes, or use of products not approved by Standard TV and Appliance.
- Any food loss due to refrigerator or freezer product failures.
- Repairs to parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications made to the appliance.
- Expenses for travel and transportation for product service in remote locations.
- The removal and re-installation of your appliance if it is installed in an inaccessible location or is not installed in accordance with published installation instructions.
- Replacement parts or repair labor costs when the major appliance is used in a country other than the country in which it was purchased.
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF REMEDIES
CUSTOMER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR AS PROVIDED HEREIN. IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO NINETY DAYS OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW. STANDARD TV AND APPLIANCE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS, SO THESE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.